addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The South Bay Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Take my place in a glam/nude photo shoot Saturday (2/7/09) in Fremont!

Take my place in a glam/nude photo shoot Saturday (2/7/09) in Fremont!

rich c.
r-cirminello
San Jose, CA
Post #: 35
Glam/nude shoot
11am Fremont
$128.00

I have reserved a spot in the Bay Area Glamour/Artistic Photography Meetup Group model shoot for Saturday, but had a last minute change of plans and will now be in LA. I am disappointed I am going to miss this; this model has a great portfolio.
It is too late for me to cancel and get a refund, however, I can send a sub (maybe you) in my place.

The fee for the shoot is $128 which includes lighting, studio, and model release signing (bring your own).
All you need is a camera, your favorite lenses and a PocketWizard if you have one (if you don't there are always extras in the studio for you to borrow)

The studio has plenty of lights, seamless backdrops, props, etc... the models bring their own costume.

This is NOT a typical free-for-all group shoot where salivating photographers scramble over each other all shooting at the same time - I hate those type of shoots.

With this group, each shooter gets time to work with the model 1-1.

Usually there are at least 3-4 costume/setting changes and you can move lights around if you want, or just leave them in the default 'glamour' position. When you arrive the first setting is ready; after each shooter gets a turn, the model changes clothes and a new setting is prepared.

The models are always professional and experienced... they usually come out in costume/lingerie and progress from there. They take direction well, but if you're not comfortable directing, they will 'do their thing' without instruction and give you some great poses; all you need to do is compose and click.

I have shot with this group about 12 times over the past year; the other members of the group are easygoing, great guys. Their skills range from DSLR novice to advanced amateur. The organizer is a professional lingerie catalog photographer and is there to answer questions and help out.

Expect to have LOTS of fun and get some great shots!

The Group is closed to non members, so I have made a copy of the event page and posted it on my site; don't try to respond via the page if you'd like to go, message me at rich@richcirminello.com

Here's the link with the info:
http://richcirminello...­

If you have any questions let me know!!
rich c.
r-cirminello
San Jose, CA
Post #: 36
Found my sub....

thanks.