* After a number of members shared on their experiences and what they were looking for most at these meetings, they realized they had a great deal in common. (It usually happens this way at these meetings).
* Some talked about how they were sensitive to their environment and other people. They "picked up" feelings and the energy. Many times, however, they could not talk to people about this, because others would not understand. Some people would even think they were crazy.
* It was great to find members of this meetup who had similar experiences and were also "in-tune" with their psychic side, or interested in bringing this out more. They all sensed there was something to this and wanted to use it more.
* When people practiced receiving impressions from a partner, some were amazed at the deep insights. They had never met the person before, yet they had these impressions that turned out to be true.
*A common question people had was how to know the accurate insights from the thoughts and feelings that were not. This was discussed, in the Psychic Development Presentation, "We are like radio transmitters that psychically send and receive thoughts and feelings. We need to tune our own psychic dials. This raises our energy to receive clear thoughts, instead of pressure, confusion, and negativity. When a radio dial is not tuned in, there is static. It is similar with people".
* Many discussed how sensitive they were. They might think of a person, and then they would receive a call from that person.
Some shared on how they could go into certain places and feel "down" or sense other feelings.
* Some people did not feel they were sensitive. ( I was not when I began this.) Whether someone is, or not, these techniques show a person how to balance sensitivity with their intellectual nature. Then they can enjoy the best of both worlds.
You probably get the gist of some of this meeting. There will be a shorter repeat of the Sept 18th Meetup on this Tues 9/25. Immediately after this 1/2 hr meeting, a Second Step Meetup, The Psychic Sensitivity Workshop will go further into this with techniques. Through experiencing this for yourself, you will be able to truly understand this and make it practical in your life. These upcoming programs are covered below.