The Honolulu Pug Meetup Group Message Board › Pet Expo next w/e

Pet Expo next w/e

Pat
NickAbby
Waipahu, HI
There will not be any "official" meetup this month since many enjoy attending the Pet Expo Sat 11th, Sun 12th, 10-4, all details here:

http://www.hawaiieventsonline.com/view.php?eventID=17396­

Our pugs are older now and don't tolerate the crowds as much, so if anyone would like to volunteer to lead the pug pack into the event, I'd appreciate it.  We normally meet as a group in the shade at Thomas Square, directly across from the Blaisdell, at 0930, socialize (on-leash only) a bit then walk together across the street so that we can enter by opening at 10am sharp.  We get quite the stares due to our adorable group and of course, we're all such proud pug parents.

Make sure that you bring water for you and your pug, they supply poop bags, but bring some along since they'll most likely need to go prior to entry and bring cash or credit card as there are all kinds of stuff that you'll just HAVE to buy!

Once we're inside, we typically all venture out on our own, but then a small pug group tends to hang out in the periphery to socialize some more.

Let me know who's interested in simply gathering the group and supply your contact info if you'd like and I'll spread the word.

Enjoy,

Pat