Marie
Martipug
Sykesville, MD
Post #: 258
Hi Everybody, some of you may remember me, but I bet most of you weren't here when I was. I am the original founder and Organizer of this Pug Group. I started the group back in 2003 and we only had 8 to 10 people. It was those original peeps that voted on calling this group the "Puggapalooza" group. Needless to say, I am so happy to see you are still using the Puggapalooza graphic I made and that there are almost 500 members now! AWESOME! I see you also keep up with the Pug-o-ween parties and you still do some charity work. I am so proud of this group, and altho I've been away from it for quite some time, I so enjoy checking back from time to time (my puglet just wasn't enjoying the large groups anymore - its one of the reasons I handed the reigns over to someone else) to see that this is still going strong. Thanks to all the Organizers who came after me. It's not always an easy job (more a labor of love) so kudos to all past and your present Organizer! BTW, if you guys ever want to refresh your Puggapalooza avatar, I'd be happy to do so! Pug Hugs!

~Marie K.
Debbie
debbie9703
Gaithersburg, MD
Post #: 345
Hi Marie! I remember you. I usually go to the Rockville meetups instead of the Balt. ones since it is closer but I am still a member. Do you still have Marti? I still have Curli who is 12 years young... I also have two MAPR pugs, Betty and Mickey...
Marie
Martipug
Sykesville, MD
Post #: 259
Hey Debbie, yup, I remember you as well! And yup, Marti is 9 years old and still a spry spring chicken! I remember Curli. Seems like forever - I'll have to get to one of the playdates this Spring. I miss seeing all the puglets smile!