addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

San Diego Pug Club Message Board › How much does your pug weigh?

How much does your pug weigh?

A former member
Post #: 12
Chloe Belle went the vet yesterday and weighed in at 22 lbs at 11 months. She is very tall and lean....granny, did you get your pug from Lisa????

Tracy ;)
A former member
Post #: 1
Chewy is 17 weeks old and is around 9 pounds currently.
A former member
Post #: 28
I just got back from the vet with Walter, and he is 14.8 pounds at 6 and a half months old. He has a nice little waistline and you can feel his ribs, so his weight is coming along just great. He and Whitney play all day, so they get lots of exercise, as well as long walks.cool
A former member
WOW Tracy, Chloe Belle is a big girl!! I couldn't help but chime in when I read the topic of how much does your Pug weigh?. I have Pugs ranging in size from 17 pounds to a WHOPPING 38 or so pounds. My BIG boy Kirby is definately overweight, but he is also taller with a larger frame and feet than normal as well. His parents weren't exceptionally large at all, so you never can tell for certain, but size of the parents is normally a good indicator.

Just an FYI, Granny did not get her Pug from me...she got her from my friend Terri who owns Popeye.

I hope all is going well with you and Chloe and Julie and Macy. I think we should all have a homecoming of sorts sometime this fall. I would love to see some of my babies all grown up!!

Lisa
A former member
Post #: 56
Another update -- Pearl is up to 10.5 pounds. She is almost 5 months now. I wonder how big she will get when she is full grown??
A former member
Post #: 49
Whitney is 7 mos old and weighs 16.4 lbs. She was at the vet yesterday and had her ultrasound, and thank GOD, she is NOT pregnant! She gets spayed in June, whew! Walter is her brother and is probably 15 lbs now. They both run and play all day and go for walks on the lagoon where I live.
A former member
Our pug, who was named Little Louie when he first got him, is now renamed FAT LOUIE and weights 34 pounds! We have had his thyroid checked and he is fine, just a big boy. Everyone comments about his size. We just think there is more to love.
A former member
Post #: 16
Zeus was 30 pounds when we got him. He's now a svelt 24. He's a big boy, and we're very proud of him. He's never misses a walk!
A former member
Post #: 15
Hi Lisa!!!

So great to see you on the board. Chloe is a big girl, but in no way over weight. Just long legs and a long torso-a pug model's body ;)

She is doing wonderful. We celebrated her first birthday with a puggy cake and birthday party at school.

I got a great compliment from some dog park goers about Chloe-they think I should get her certified to be a therapy dog-I hope to do so in a year or so-after puppyhood.

We would love to have a pug reunion-we thought of you often during the rains, I hope all is okay.

Hope to see you soon-

Tracy :)
Dy
GardeningDy
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
Picasso is 6 months old and weighs 13 pounds. He is very active. I feed him 1/2 a cup of dry food 2x a day. He also gets 2 treats a day when he settles into his crate.