Room: Marie Curie, on the ground floor of the PRBB.
The following talks have been confirmed:
* Christian Teijón: Introduction to AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Boto (Christian is CTO at MindtheByte, an AWS technology partner)
* Ramon Navarro: scalable Pyramid on top of DynamoDB/EC2 using Boto (practical example of how to use Boto).
* Piotr Migdal: MapReduce with Hadoop on Amazon Web Service (using Python)
* Norberto Leite: Hands on MongoDB (Norberto is 'Senior solutions consultant' at 10gen, the company behind MongoDB). Norberto recommends bringing our laptop with MongoDB installed so we can try his examples along with him.
* Michael Gradek: Google App Engine.
* Andrés Díaz: Mico, Python's SocialPoint tool to manage EC2 AWS hosts (Andrés is senior IT at SocialPoint, the company behind Facebook's Dragon City)