PyAtl: Atlanta Python Programmers Message Board › Unique WellPlanned Social Venture Startup Needs Tech Advisor Well Versed in

Unique WellPlanned Social Venture Startup Needs Tech Advisor Well Versed in Python

A former member
Post #: 17

Tech Advisor to Unusual Social Venture Startup

This position is for an unusual well advanced (though not yet in beta) Social Venture Internet Startup that has figured out a way through an unusually robust web application to help the 95% of unhappy couples in the Western Hemisphere who cannot afford or trust a marriage therapist, to save, ensure, deepen and strengthen their relationships, and for an incredibly low fee per month.

Our urgent need now is for someone who is a senior level developer/programmer to be able to vet three or four of the best web application teams we have finally found.

One of the teams works primarily in Python, another in .net, and another in php or ruby (not sure yet). We might identify a 4th soon.

After this vetting, we ideally hope you will want to stay on up to two hours a week (of course the more you can devote the better if you are interested in any other challenges) to at least QA the code quality and make sure it is being dumped at least weekly.

WHAT WE HAVE GOING FOR US: A lot. Once we hear from you, we will send detailed backgrounders, which we pray will duly impress you. (I believe i have worked longer and harder on this challenge of developing a web app that can successfully address this enormous pain in the world, than anyone else on the planet.

COMPENSATION: would be negotiable and this could also lead to a highly responsible high up position once we are funded, if that might of interest to you, and not coveted by the lead developer.

TO APPLY:
Email me, Gary (the CEO PhD psychologist founder at eCoupleCoach at gmail to make initial contact, and send us your resume and contact info in your signature, especially your skype name, since i am in South America at the moment.
After this we will Send you detailed backgrounders on who we are.
I am in Colombia now, though my partner and VP of Product Development/Project Manager is in NYC.