Python Web Development Houston Message Board › Car pooling to PyTexas

Car pooling to PyTexas

Wes T.
user 14624949
Houston, TX
Post #: 4
I've booked a hotel at the La Quinta for Sat night, so I'm planning on staying for Sunday too.

So who has a big car?

Glen and I have booked a room (sat night) and we're pooling. That's as far as we've planned. I can't use my car (only have one and wife needs to use it).

If we're taking Glen's then Julie will just drop me off at his place early Sat and we'll be off but we haven't discussed that. I'm open to going with more people!

If you have room for one more, count me in!
Glen Z.
user 10022896
Houston, TX
Post #: 3
I have a 4 door car so I have room. The back seat is a little snug but if it's only one person back there you can just layout. It also gets 30mpg and the trip is like driving to galveston :)
Hari R.
user 13580911
Houston, TX
Post #: 3
I'm gonna go up Saturday morning and come back in the evening. If you wanna ride with me, lemme know and I can come pick you up Saturday morning. I've got room for 3 others as well.

Jesse R.
user 20711191
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
Sorry for the late response but I would really appreciate a ride if possible. All i would need is to know where to meet or where it would be best to depart from.

Thanks to anyone in advance!