- Scientific computing (IPython and Numpy) - Dave Cook - 60 minutes
- Python data analysis (Pandas) - Karmel Allison - 30 minutes
- Plotting and charting (matplotlib) - Drew Arnett - 30 minutes
- Blaze: the future of Numpy? - David Fischer - 10 minutes
- Working with census, economic and crime data with Python - Eric Busboom - 10 minutes
Qualcomm's Open Source Portal team has graciously provided sponsorship for this event. The event will be held in Qualcomm's Cafe S on the 2nd (top) floor.
Request: If you are RSVP'ed and have a video camera and could help record the talks, please let us know in the comments below!
click on the images for a better view
Enter at the second entrance where the security guard is. There should be paint on the ground saying "visitor entrance". You may have to talk to a security guard but just tell him you're here for San Diego Python and everything should be fine.
Park in the parking structure or you can park safely on the street if you prefer. There will be a couple people roaming around between 915 and 945 or so pointing people in the right direction and there are signs if you arrive after. Building S is a 2-story building between two 7-story buildings.