addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Eri G.
supersalad
Palo Alto, CA
Greetings Bay Area QS!

We will soon be starting QS "Co-Laboratories," a series of Google+ Hangouts - starting April 8th - for self-trackers who want to share and visualize data together. These are two hour, virtual discussions for a small group of users (less than 10) and a few members of both QS Labs and Intel Labs.

*** Interested in participating? The quickest way to let us know is to fill out this Google form! http://bit.ly/YuzWtG­ ***

DETAILS

What: Co-Laboratory - small, people-centric discussion around self-tracking data
When: Mondays from 6-8pm - commencing April 8
Where: Google+ Hangouts. Participate from anywhere!
Who: Self-trackers with data (ideally csv or location) to share
How: Fill out this brief form http://bit.ly/YuzWtG­ or email Eri Gentry at sap.ved.eri@gmail.com with any questions. (Pro tip: find me at tomorrow night's meetup to ask me questions in person :D)

A NOTE ON TIMING + OUR FIRST EVENT

We are asking interested people to share data (typically a csv file) via our Dropbox (details after sign-up) and, in order to participate in the 1st, April 8th event, we'll need data by Monday, March 25th. If you need help with this, ping me by this weekend, and I will do what I can for you. :)

A NOTE ON PARTICIPATION

On the survey, you will be asked for which dates you are available. Please select any that appeal to you. Since we want to keep these small, it may not be possible for everyone interested to attend every event, but we'll try to get you in one of them! If you have a compelling story, that really helps. :) Also, since these events will be virtual, please feel free to share with your data compatriots worldwide!

- Eri | Special Projects Director @ QS Labs