$10.00 or donation - Yet no one turned away for lack of funds.
CLICK HERE - Why I charge for this event.
ELEVEN ELEVEN ELEVEN
DANCE, DRUM & DIDGERIDOO
INTENTION EXPERIMENT RESULTS REVEAL
Are you feeling the shift?
Do you feel humanity scrambling to redefine relationship
with mother Earth? ... with each other?
Are you unsure how to cross the chasm
between worlds of old and new?
Please join Rainbow Didge on this epic day
of Synchronicity to officially recognize
and celebrate our INTERDEPENDENCY.
Together, we are a
Rainbow Bridge for spirit to pass over.
- For those truly dedicated to changing the world through meditation, arrive at 4pm for a world synchronous meditation at the back fire circle for ceremony at 4:11pm (11:11pm Greenwich Time)
- 4:30pm marks the "Official" beginning as we gather at the front outdoor space, listen to Allen play "Space Didge" & then meditate to the sun setting behind the mountains. "The sun disappears behind the mountains around 5:05pm."
- Ceremonial opening and presentations usher in group focus - visualizinga paradigm of mutual care that can carry us across the threshold between worlds.
- Results of the 2 month group "INTENTION EXPERIMENT" to be revealed LIVE.
- Rainbow Didge & Fire Side Musicians provide a period of Tribal Mix Dance Music entertainment on a quality sound system. (Allen Smith, Andrea Eckardt, Ashitari, Bob Capetta, Chris Connolly, Mark Holdaway)
- OPEN DRUM CIRCLE FOLLOWS FOR REST OF THE EVENING. (Monitored Open Mic Invites too! Just ask Allen) BRING YOUR MUSIC TOYS!
- Potluck Inside and intimate hangout space.
- Beautiful Back Yard Fire Circle is for Personal 11-11-11 Intention work & enjoy a quieter space gazing into the flames.
Want to see Promo Flyer for this event? CLICK HERE
- It's a POTLUCK. Bring something to share if you can.
- Bring your own chairs or mats to help keep you and your instruments out of the dirt. "Some" seating will be provided.
- It's mostly outside in open dirt/gravel area with fire pit. Consider your shoes & clothing layers ...
- Bring your music toys: Drums, Shakers, Didgeridoos, Voices, Lighted Hula Hoops, Spin Fire, etc.
- All ages welcome. But parents be aware, this IS a celebration to let loose and be JOYOUS.
- It's the desert. have respect for it and it's critters.
- Guided Parking up & down long drive. Car Pool. Have respect for neighbors; don't run over their cactus.
REQUESTED VOLUNTEER POSITIONS
It takes focused effort to make this gathering possible. Please contribute.
To volunteer & see details for any of the following positions, CLICK HERE !
- PRE-PRE-YARD PREPARATION AND CLEANUP - 2 Raking, Trimming, Woodpile cleanup, general yard and landscape labor.
- DAY BEFORE PREP - 6 Party Lights Install, Help Allen with Music Gear, Chairs/Tables, Install Signs, Shopping, etc.
- DAY OF PREP - 4 House Arrangement, Food Tables, Communications, More outdoor gear setup. Last Minute Details.
- PARKING ASSISTANTS - 4 Need several here. Help arrivals park - I need to educate you on how/where it will work.
- FRONT FIRE TENDER - 1 Keep fire going, controlled and safe at the right time.
- BACK FIRE TENDER - 1 Keep fire going, controlled and safe at the right time.
- WELCOME TABLE ASSISTANTS - 3 Welcome arrivals, collect monies, share celebration overview & etiquette.
- POTLUCK FOOD TABLES MANAGEMENT - 3 manage arriving food, setup and maintenance, dish washing, clean-up
- POST EVENING (LATE) CLEANUP & BREAK DOWN. (partial) - 3 Pick up trash, Move Gear into house, general cleanup.
- FOLLOWING DAY CLEANUP & BREAK DOWN FINISH - 4 All gear in house, chairs/tables/tents returned, lights come down.
CLICK HERE to see video with pictures from past celebrations
CLICK HERE to see slide show of past celebrations