Raw Network of Washington's Meetup Group Message Board › looking for a place to stay for two weeks at the start of Jan, in Puget Soun

looking for a place to stay for two weeks at the start of Jan, in Puget Sound area or East of the Cascades

Sarah
Sarah.A.Johnson
Santa Fe, NM
Post #: 1
Would anyone here be interested in hosting me from about late December or early Jan through the 13th in exchange for help around the house, raw vegan chef-ing (if you're new to raw foods especially - otherwise your kitchen skills might be more masterful than mine are!), yardwork, writing/editing, home improvement,... your so-far unnamed project that has been waiting for attention and support..., or straight-up labor?

I am a mature college student, live food-vegan for somewhere close to three and a half years, Foot Zone Therapist (almost certified, by Christine Christenson in Bothell), and a gentle, respectful, powerful person who loves to give and to understand and live in what ways seem good.

My hope is to find a place where I can give a good deal of focus to quietly writing my Senior Thesis toward graduating this spring with my B.A. in Liberal Arts/Philosophy, and contribute my time and talents toward helping you with something you'd really appreciate.

I have numerous references including cleaning, construction, and odd job clients, former managers, Foot Zone clients, and school administrators for whom I've worked in the last year in Washington, Oregon, and New Mexico who can vouch for my abilities working, my trustworthiness, and that I'm a nice person to be around. I would be happy to provide my resume if you're interested.