Austin Raw Food Diet, Vegan Potluck and Information Exchange Message Board › Special Meetup This Saturday: Paul Nison presents "The Daylight Diet" - Potluck
|Dr. Ritamarie L.||
International author and Speaker Paul Nison will be presenting a talk called "The Day Light Diet" on Saturday June 20, 2009. Potluck starts at 6:30, Paul will speak at 7:30 PM
Where: Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo's Home
9508 Bell Mountain Drive
Austin, TX 78730
Price: $10.00 per person prepaid, $15 at the door
Send a check made out to Paul Nison to the address above or click on the paypal button on the calendar to prepay.
Paul Nison presents "The Day Light Diet: Divine Eating For Superior Health and Digestion".
Did you know that when you eat is just as important as what you eat? It can determine your total health and wellness. Raw Food Chef and Author Paul Nison has studied the topic of health and digestion for years and will share information no one else is talking about!
IN THIS LECTURE PAUL WILL SHARE:
* The ideal times to eat for best digestion.
* Best times to be awake and go to sleep.
* How to overcome late-night binging.
* Build immunity to fight disease.
* Great recipe ideas and much more!
* The dangers of late-night snacking
* The history of mealtimes and how they got their names
* The ideal eating and sleeping schedule
* The quickest way to lose weight and gain energy
COST: Only $10 in advance or $15 at the door
LOCATION: Dr. Ritamarie's Home Office
Sign up at www.DrRitamarie.com/meetup to get location and directions.
For Guidelines about what to bring go to www.DrRitamarie.com/potluck.