Raw Food Switzerland / Rohkost Treffen Schweiz Message Board › just arrived in CH, need to buy blender! Help!

just arrived in CH, need to buy blender! Help!

Chris
user 49660322
Bellinzona, CH
Post #: 1
I'm looking for best options to buy a blender and juicer, recommendations please? Vita mix or Blendtec or other and where to buy? Juicer... no idea! many thanks in advance - just moved to CH yesterday :) Chris.
Rafael J.
user 5349341
Group Organizer
Luzern, CH
Post #: 14
Hello Chris and welcome to Switzerland! I hope you'll enjoy your stay. In Switzerland you can purchase high-quality raw food equipment through various online shops. I actually sell the Vitamix as well as a number of different juicers myself. The Vitamix is probably the best blender out there, but it's also the most expensive one. The Blendtec is good, but it's not available in Switzerland (you would have to order it from the UK through eBay, for example). One of the best and most versatile juicers is the GreenStar, but it depends on what exactly you want it for (e.g. only for fruits and vegetables? Or also for green leafy vegetables? Citrus fruits?). If you're interested in purchasing a Vitamix, a juicer or other raw food equipment from me, shoot me an email through my profile:
http://www.meetup.com...­