Raw food chef & world traveler Erin Schumacher has teamed up with Goddess Diana, Rawlicious food chef and Organizer of the Fort Lauderdale Raw Food Meetup & AromaFlow Yogini Kim- together these 3 Goddesses will guide you through an educational, enlightening and RAWsome! culinary excursion, introducing you to new foods, new techniques, new equipment and a new, healthier lifestyle!
You’ll eat high-vibe cuisine, learn how to take care of your health needs, learn new recipes, and enjoy a blissful and gratitude-filled raw food journey.
In this juicy and delicious weekend retreat you'll experience:
- Freshly prepared vegetable and fruit juices upon your arrival
- Conversations to answer all of your health and food concerns
- How to simplify raw food preparation for optimal digestion and absorption
- A fantastically delicious and healthy raw lunch
- Educational dialogues about health and wellness and the impact of food in creating health (or disease) in the body
- What you may be doing WRONG in your raw food diet and how to correct it
- Essential oils and their medicinal properties in the body and their use in a raw-food diet
- A scrumptious raw dessert 'bite' to satiate you for the drive home
- All of the recipes from the weekend so that you can bring raw health into YOUR home for YOUR family
- Relaxation techniques to help the learning process and keep us invigorated and haHAhappy
Take advantage of this opportunity to invest in yourself and learn healthy tips to maintaining a lifestyle full of energy, grace and ease!
Raw food preparation shouldn’t take all day. Learn how to incorporate more raw foods into any lifestyle! Are you ready to take your health to a whole new level!?
More info about Erin:
Erin is a Certified Natural Health and Holistic Nutrition Practitioner (CNHP; CHNP) from the University of Natural Health in Jackson, Mississippi. She currently works with clients helping them to lose weight, overcome eating disorders, start and maintain a sensible exercise plan, and build a healthy lifestyle.
Erin’s nutritional counseling has helped many individuals sort through conflicting health and dietary information to find out what is good for their body, and what is sustainable on a long-term basis. She specializes in detoxification programs, internal cleanses, and helping clients build strong immune systems. She also travels internationally to do raw food workshops, yoga retreats, and personal coaching.
In addition, Erin is a Certified Power Yoga Instructor and a Certified Raw Food Chef from the SunKitchen. She holds a BA in International Business from the University of Vermont and currently lives in Vilcabamba, Ecuador. For more information, visit ErinSchumacher.net.