Aug 23, 2009 · 3:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
Do you think transitioning to an all-raw, diet means giving up the foods you love? Not on your life!
Right before your eyes, Hyacinth will transform fruits, nuts, seeds and vegetables into classic American comfort foods: shakes, burgers, salads crispy onion rings and chocolate (cacao) chip cookies!
In All-American Comfort Foods you will discover:
* How to make creamy non-dairy superfood shakes.
* How to use a dehydrator to make burgers out of sunflower seeds and veggies, served with all the fixin's on a lettuce leaf bun for lunch or dinner.
* How to make healthy, low-fat onion rings that taste even better than the traditional deep fried snack.
* How to make gooey and decadent Cacao Chip Cookies
* Meet essential tools like the dehydrator and Vita-Mix blender
* Get solid advice on changing your diet gradually, safely, and smoothly; and learn how to survive and thrive when cravings for favorite cooked foods strike
* Chocolate Superfood Shake
* Mushroom- Walnut Burgers with Zesty BBQ Sauce on Crisp Romaine Leaves
*Crispy Onion Rings
* Classic Waldorf Salad
* Chewy Chocolate (Cacao) Chip Cookies.
It's a health-seeker's dream come true ---and comfort food never tasted better!
Cost: $40.00 Click here to Reserve Your Seat !
*Class includes generous servings and recipes for each dish prepared in class, Q and A time and valuable information on how to eat and live a healthier lifestyle.
"This is a great class for those who are looking to explore more raw food dishes with a focus on transitioning using typical American meals. Learn how to make the meals served in many raw food restaurants and make an easy transition from cooked to raw".
Raw Foods Chef, Instructor and Holistic Nutritionist