addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Cleveland & Suburbs Raw Vegans Meetup Group Message Board › 12 days of raw christmas

12 days of raw christmas

leslie g.
user 11380014
Painesville, OH
Post #: 1
I am sending this again. the link did not seem to go through, but maybe if you look up the site you can get the link. I did this last year and enjoyed the "gifts."
Leslie

YOUR 12 GORGEOUS GIFTS ARE WAITING…

Have the Healthiest Christmas EVER!

Come join the fun by signing up to receive 12 (yes, TWELVE!) free super-healthy Christmas gifts from these generous international raw food experts – each personally trained or mentored by me.

To make sure you get yours, just pop your details in the boxes below and every day between Friday 14th and Tuesday 25th December, we’ll send you a brand new gift to download and use in YOUR life.

OUR SECRET SANTAS

TOP SECRET: While we can’t tell you what each day holds (because that would spoil the surprise), let’s just say that EVERY DAY you’ll receive something juicy that will nourish your body, mind and/or soul in a way that will serve you greatly in the run up to Christmas, and in many cases all the way into the New Year.

And just to be clear, these emails will only come from me – just one per day for the 14 days - and your email will NOT be shared.

Oh, and by the way, these gifts are VERY generous. No one-raw-recipe-wonders here! In fact, quite the opposite. We have whole raw food recipe eBooks coming to you, including Raw Christmas recipes, cleansing juices and smoothies, masses of raw chocolate recipes and some other great surprises – you won’t believe the value you’ll be getting by the time the big day arrives (valued at more than $200).

These up-and-coming raw superstars (and some are famous already!) have generously donated some of their best recipes, guidance and advice to make sure that this Christmas is your healthiest, happiest Christmas yet. (So… Grab them while you can!)

And the catch? Nada! No strings, 12 gifts – all yours – for FREE!

This is our way of giving back at Christmas time by sharing the gifts we have with YOU. Whether you are brand new to raw or a seasoned raw foodie, we hope you enjoy and use them to bring comfort and joy into your life this Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Radiantly yours,

Karen Knowler “The Raw Food Coach”
Creator and sponsor of “12 Days of Raw Christmas” 2012

Yes, Karen! I want to receive my 12 free Deliciously Decadent “12 Days of Raw Christmas” Gorgeous Gifts starting from Friday 14th December, 2012.

(Signing up later than the 14th? Don’t worry you’ll still be able to access all of the previous gifts no matter when you sign up)

Name Email Country

As a bonus to keep you inspired and receiving delicious new recipes the whole year through, you'll also receive a complimentary subscription to Karen Knowler’s “Successfully Raw” email newsletter each and every Friday. Rest assured we will NEVER share, rent or sell your information to a third party and you can unsubscribe quickly and easily at any time.

leslie g.
user 11380014
Painesville, OH
Post #: 2
Found the address...

www.12DaysofRawChristmas.com