addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Indianapolis Reddit Meetup Message Board › Howl At The Moon~~~ Friday!

Howl At The Moon~~~ Friday!

Kayleigh G.
user 31919412
Indianapolis, IN
Hello!

Just wanted to put the word out about our meetup planned for this coming Friday at Howl at the Moon! Starting at 5pm (and I am suggesting you get there as close to that time as possible due to space..) just say "Nick Barnes" at the door and get in for free!! Normally it is $10 buck cover to get in there on the weekends so this is a great deal! Come out and enjoy live music, free food, discounted drinks and meet fellow Redditors!

Okay I know it is only Monday but this is going to be a long week and I am so happy we have this meetup to look forward to on Friday!!! Can't wait to see all of you! Looks like a great mix of veterans and new members! This is a perfect meetup to come out to meet and greet...although get there early if you are planning on holding a conversation with someone past singing along to "Friends in Low Places" haha...after about 8pm...and many shots later that place gets loud and wild! So much fun! Hope you all are pumped too!!

Also, after Howl, I guess I should just go ahead and announce Eric and I will gladly host an after party at the house 1 mile south of Howl at the Moon! So if you cant make it to Howl head over to our house a little later and we can continue the party there with corn hole, fire pit, cards, board games and if you so wish I am sure we can put some records on in the Rave Cave! If you don't have the address find me at the Meetup and ask!!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to msg me on here!

Thanks and see you all Friday!

Kayleigh