Detroit has an incredible opportunity to send the best startup in Detroit to Silicon Valley to pitch to Google through the Google for Entrepreneurs Tech Hub Network! How do you get to Google?
There's three rounds to win - each will get you fantastic exposure and new connections. Read all the details at http://grandcircus.co...
- Apply at http://grandcircus.co... by 11:59 on Sunday February 9th!
- Semi-Finalists participate in our Trade Show on Wednesday February 19th, where you display the website or materials from your startup for hundreds of Detroiters. We are working in tangent with the upcoming "Detroit Week" to make sure it will be a big turnout.
- Finalists pitch their startup to DVP, Invest Detroit and Bizdom on Wednesday 2/26 to determine who goes to San Francisco in April.
Benefits go to more than just the winning team -
- Lots of public exposure to Detroiters who could join your customer base.
- Chance to pitch to local investors .
- Valuable publicity in Detroit press.
- The winning startup that goes to Google has the chance to:
Pitch and receive product feedback from a panel of investor judges, including Steve Case.
Interact and learn from Google product experts in small group sessions.
Gain exposure to not only Google, but tons of other startups from across North America.
Load up on Google schwag and enjoy the Bay Area.
All live tech startups based in Metro Detroit are encouraged to apply. See eligibility and selection criteria here.
PS - Please forward, tweet, Facebook and otherwise inform all of your startup friends!