Los Angeles County Republican Liberty Caucus Message Board › RLCCA Local Chaptering

RLCCA Local Chaptering

A former member
Post #: 1
Good day to all Liberty Patriots

On Friday March 19, 2011 we elected John Dennis as our new Chairman of the RLCCA (Republican Liberty Caucus of California), His experience and leadership skills will help expand our cause to bring liberty back to the Republican Party and this country.

Rick Jacobs was elected Vice Chair. For over the last five years I have come to know Rick and have been impressed by his for right attitude and professionalism. He is ready to take the RLCCA to the next level by the local chaptering program.

Math Heath our former Chairman has stepped into the Treasurer position vacated By David Johnson. We know that Matt will do a great job as he did leading the RLCCA back to its former self. Over the years the RLCCA was left to languish and it was former RLCCA Chairman Heath that brought back this vital organization from the brink as well as becoming the Chairman of Sonoma County of the Republican Party Central Committee. We wish David Johnson our former Treasurer good luck and well wishes even though we know he still will be a vital member of the RLCCA in his local area.

Parke Bostrom was reelected to the secretary’s position of the RLCCA. Parke has served well beyond distinction of most I have come to know. He is another professional beyond merit as well having a sharp mind and pleasant attitude. If there were more people like Mr. Bostrom in public service and in other organizations it would be well run with fairness and respect for the people and the rule of law.

Over the last few years it has been a privilege to come to know these people and the others in the RLCCA as well as the C4L many have become as family members to me. They have worked hard to restore the RLCCA and for those members who stuck it out deserve congratulations as well because I know how hard it is when the establishment works hard to try making us go away.

We are looking to recruit more for the RLCCA in our local chaptering for Los Angeles by recruiting no less than 10 due paying members. It is accentual that we enter in many organizations to bring the message of liberty back to the people. It is time for us to take back the government for the people.

Right now dues are $30 after April 1 it will be $45

http://www.rlc.org/20...­

http://www.rlcca.org/...­
n