addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Edmonton Real Estate Investors Association Message Board › Passive Real Estate Investing

Passive Real Estate Investing

Christopher B.
user 10159559
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
First of all I would like to thank Les for inviting me to present at the meeting this month.

I have been a real estate investor for 10 years and have bought and sold many different types of properties using numerous techniques and strategies. The majority of my portfolio has been comprised of buy and hold condominiums which I rent.

Over the past 3 years I have experienced astounding benefits in having the ability to diversify my portfolio into various forms of passive real estate investments. I joined a company called Home Equity Investment Rewards (HEIR) because of the tremendous value they offered in their research and due diligence of these types of investments.

There is an old saying that goes “It’s not how much you make, it’s how much you keep that’s important”. This saying is very, very true! If you make a lot of money and then lose it all you are no better off than when you started. Many people are convinced to invest in projects because they offer an enormous rate of return. Often these projects do not produce what they projected and people end up losing their investments.

At HEIR we connect people with companies that we have researched and performed intensive due diligence on. Every project has to meet very strict criteria to ensure that our clients investment is secured against a solid piece of real estate and that projected returns are realistic and attainable. These projects can often provide both monthly cash distributions and capital appreciation.

I would be happy to meet with anyone for a coffee to show you how the HEIR program works and how it can help you increase your cash flow and over all net worth. Please feel free to contact me directly.

CHRISTOPHER BAMBER

Phone: (780) 489-2056
Cell: (780) 903-7883