|Sent on:||Wednesday, September 4, 2013 5:12 AM|
Here is the Agenda for tomorrow Night’s Statewide 2nd Amendment Conf Call, Sept 4 at 8PM.
The primary purpose is to get a leader and small project team in each county to drive the outreach you your county and give each county project team some neat tools and materials to make each County effort as effective as possible.
Remember: 10 States have passed this or a similar bill. WE CAN DO THIS and force Florida to Stand for our 2nd amendment right using the 9th and 10th amendment and limiting the overreach on the Commerce Clause: but only with an effective Grassroots effort.
The Call-in is[masked] PW is 1320.
Please attend and invite key folks who will help form the 3-5 project team in your County
1) Update Sheriffs From FSA Legislative Committee
2) Status from Legislative Leadership position/Status of House and Senate Sponsor, getting roadmap of committees to focus on
3) 9th Circuit Court/ Montana and Kansas view
4) NRA position
5) Tools/Materials in process or available now (funding committed)
- Web page/link TAC :Repository for supporting docs and consistent marketing messages
(Draft of Florida Bill, Exec Summary, 9th Circuit decisions, Kansas testimony, AG Holder letter and
Sec of state response)
- Separate web page/link for “one Click” to send electronic Resolution and Letter to your sheriff,
legislators, House and Senate leadership
- Trifold marketing Flyer
- Online and printed Resolution, versions for Citizen, REC/LEC/Patriot Group Resolution
- Canned LTEs (Letter to Editor) Campaign and repository
- Interactive Media database
- Step by Step outline for meetings with elected officials
- Data base of signers by County for follow-up to share with friends via tweet and FB
- Legal Structure for collecting Gun shop and citizen Donations to Fund Land
help pay for “Liberty First” Lobbyist Team