addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Republican Liberty Caucus of Central East Florida Message Board › New Meetup: Liberty Summit 2010/RLC State Meeting

New Meetup: Liberty Summit 2010/RLC State Meeting

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Republican Liberty Caucus of Central East Florida!

What: Liberty Summit 2010/RLC State Meeting

When: Friday, August 13, 2010 7:00 PM

Where: Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819
(407) 996-9840

The Liberty Summit 2010 Regional Conference will:

-Strengthen your understanding of history and foundational principles necessary to maintain liberty
-Teach you how to persuasively communicate our movement’s mission and message
-Train you in how to recruit, equip, and mobilize an army of informed citizens and build the organizational structure necessary to win
-Help you master the political process on the local, state, and national level

Confirmed speakers will include:

Congressman Ron Paul, Honorary Chairman of Campaign for Liberty, best-selling author of “The Revolution: A Manifesto” & “End the Fed”.
Tom Woods, best-selling author of “Meltdown” & “Nullification”, historian, and Senior Fellow at the Ludwig Von Mises Institute.
Tom DiLorenzo, best-selling author of “How Capitalism Saved America”.
Kevin Gutzman, best-selling author of “The Politically Incorrect Guide to the Constitution”.
Philip Giraldi, former CIA counter-terrorism official and contributing editor to “The American Conservative”.
Senator Carey Baker, Florida Senator, owner of the oldest gun store in America, and Senate sponsor of the Florida Freedom Bills.
Representative Scott Plakon, Florida Representative, CEO, publisher, and House sponsor of the Florida Freedom Bills.
Tom Mullen, author of “A Return to Common Sense”.
Peter Gemma, free lance writer and fundraiser.
Kirk Shelley, C4L Senior Consultant and “Your Political Guru”.
Other Special Guests TBA
More info http://floridaliberty...­

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 806
Thank you for posting this onto the group's calendar!! I am quite shocked that almost none of the Florida Tea Party groups have scheduled this. The Campaign For Liberty is responsible for organizing the original Tea Parties back in 2007. I will be there with my 2 year old son. We will probably be going to animal kingdom while we are down there. I have a few friends who will be there as well. They have been shopping for the best deals on hotel rooms. I'll post that information here when it becomes available to me.
A former member
Post #: 1,009
There were several fantastic speakers at this convention. Videos are slowing getting posted onto youtube. Please reply to this discussion with other youtubes from the same event if you can. Below are videos of Ron Paul speaking in Orlando last 08/13/2010

The place was packed with people from all over Florida. There is a nullification rally in Orlando on 10/10/2010. This is exciting stuff. I don't know if I will be able to drive back to Orlando for it, but I'll do my best.

I unfortunately have not found Tom Woods speach from the Orlando Liberty Summit posted yet. Below are a few recent clips from him. The first is serious and the second is just for fun.