add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Rochester 912 Project Message Board › Meetup details changed: NH Militia and Where else has our Federal Government

Meetup details changed: NH Militia and Where else has our Federal Government been assaulting our Rights.

Jerry D.
user 9270878
Group Organizer
Rochester, NH
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:­

When: Monday, March 11, 2013 6:30 PM

Where: salmon falls church of christ
336 salmon falls rd.
Rochester, NH 03868

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.
Eric M.
New Durham, NH
Post #: 1
I'm writing this message asking for support in opposing HB135 which is an unconstitutional bill introduced by rep. Stephen Shurtleff (D). The bill can be viewed here:

We need your support immediately. Message our reps now. Copy and paste my message or create your own.

The e-mail addresses of the representatives voting for/against this are here:

My message to them is as follows:

According to the NH State Constitution – Bill of Rights, HB135 is unconstitutional.

By removing the following: HB135, 1, III., (a) “or anywhere he or she has a right to be,” all persons defending themselves or a third person from deadly force by the other would be violating the law simply by being anywhere the person has a right to be which restricts [Art.] 2-a. [The Bearing of Arms.]. Please refer to [Art.] 2-a. [The Bearing of Arms.] below.

By removing the following: HB135, 2, IV., (The act of producing or displaying a weapon shall constitute non-deadly force.) any person defending themselves or a third person from deadly force by the other would be violating the law simply by keeping or bearing a firearm which restricts [Art.] 2-a. [The Bearing of Arms.]

Among the several definitions of KEEP is: to retain in one's possession or power.

Among the definitions of BEAR (verb) are: To hold up; support., To produce; yield., To carry from one place to another; transport.

An example of Non-Deadly Force: Simply pointing a loaded firearm at a living creature, be it human or any other animal, is NOT deadly force. Deadly force is the act of pulling the trigger, causing the bullet to travel through the air to the animal.

The act of pointing a firearm at an attacker is the BEARING of a firearm. Simply pointing or BEARING a firearm does NOT cause death.

New Hampshire State Constitution - Bill of Rights
Established October 31, 1783 Effective June 2, 1784 As Subsequently Amended and in Force January 2007

[Art.] 2-a. [The Bearing of Arms.] All persons have the right to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves, their families, their property and the state.
December 1, 1982

I oppose this unconstitutional bill and you need to do the same.

Remember the first sentence in your Oath of Office: I, ___________ do solemnly swear, that I will bear faith and true allegiance to the United States of America and the state of New Hampshire, and will support the constitution thereof. So help me God.

Thank you,