Boulder Rock Climbers Message Board › Movement: Climbing Partners?

Movement: Climbing Partners?

Jasmine B.
user 35626272
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
Hi Lorraine!

I recently got a membership to Movement and believe I am about the same climbing level as you :) I'm always looking to push myself though, and believe that the only way to get better is to climb as much as you can haha. I'm available to go later tonight (wed) after 6:30 if you're interested! I'd love to meet some new people to climb with so just let me know!

Jasmine
Lorraine
user 9147829
Boulder, CO
Post #: 7
Hi All,
For some reason I just saw all these responses now. Sorry everyone! Anyway I will be meeting a new partner tonight at movement at 5:30. if anyone would like to join we will be meeting by the tables near the bouldering area.
Thanks!
Lorraine
A former member
Post #: 5
Cannot climb tonight but available most days and evenings.
Robin
Sayar Z.
user 54157812
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
I am always looking for partners for Movement, or to climb outside. I am free any day of the week.
Scott
TooManyToyz
Denver, CO
Post #: 28
There is a group of us that climbs every Monday at Movement starting at 5 PM. We are also climbing outside today.

Scott
Dan
user 4783723
Kittredge, CO
Post #: 20
my schedule is a little unpredictable so i am up for those last minute climbing days at Movement. like today, July 15th. anyone?
Sayar Z.
user 54157812
Boulder, CO
Post #: 2
There is a group of us that climbs every Monday at Movement starting at 5 PM. We are also climbing outside today.

Scott
How can I find you tomorrow?
A former member
Post #: 8
There is a regular Meetup at Movement on Mondays at 5 pm, like today and details are given under forthcoming meetups on the Rock and Soul site = go to Home and look for events.
We usually gather at the bottom, right-hand side of the seating area (nearest side to bouldering). Scott is tall, buzzed and spectacles. I am tall, bald.
There are two outside evening meets and one daytime meet coming up (again, see forthcoming events on this site) and there are a number of us that climb weekdays and weekends on a more ad hoc basis with individuals arranging.
Sayar Z.
user 54157812
Boulder, CO
Post #: 3
Is anyone interested in hitting up Movement or climbing outside tomorrow (wed)?
Scott
TooManyToyz
Denver, CO
Post #: 31
Check the meetups on the front page. We are going to Eldo tomorrow and BC next Wed.