Austin RPG Meetup Message Board › Corporation RPG (Seeking GM)

Corporation RPG (Seeking GM)

Derek
derekleighstark
Austin, TX
Post #: 9

There are 5 of us whom are seeking a new GM. The old GM (Me) is on a GM Boycott!, I have outgrown GMing and now its time for me to be able to play. Well the rest of the group lack the participation and genius to be able to take over. So we are seeking a GM on different channels online, and elsewhere. You might have seen my Ad in Criagslist under the Groups Section.

Anyways. We need a Corporation RPG GM, someone that knows the system or not, it does not matter, GMs are cool like that, they can come up with just about anything. Four of them have established characters, but were willing to toss those aside and start anew under the guiding of a new GM. Out with the old, in with the new I say.

Corporation RPG, is easy to learn, and if you like Modern with Sci-fi Elements, Cyberpunkish, then you will like Corporation RPG.

So that is what we need. We get together once a week, Either on Tuesday, or Wednesday, but we are all willing to work with other GMs schedules. We are all Twenty-somethings. Some of us more Mature than others.

So, there ya have it. Our layout. So you can email me, or hell Call me, if your interested.

Derek
derekleighstark @gmail.com
512-971-7523
Marshall
user 4580417
Austin, TX
Post #: 223
Well. I' m a sucker for cyberpunk.
I've run d20 Modern, d20 Gamma World, Cyberpunk, Cybergen, and played in many derivatives (*cough* hate running Shadowrun *cough*)
Most of my Wednesdays are free, and I'm not running any games right now (though I am eager to run SoTC)
I also love the opportunity to frag with new players and four is a perfect number.
So this all sounds splendid to me.

However.

*snip*
Offer retracted due to lack of time on my part and lack of response.
Sad monkey.