Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County Message Board › Friends....you win some...you lose some.

Friends....you win some...you lose some.

Monica G.
StarSpangledGirl
San Diego, CA
Post #: 742
Someone expressed how they might have lost a friend over their involvement in the Liberty movement and supporting Dr Paul the other night.

I just wanted you guys to know that this WILL happen and I hope that doesn't discourage you. As I told that person....your REAL friends will tolerate, ignore or join your effort, but they won't get upset with you for hearing about your passion.

But just like you might lose some friends, look at all the awesome people you have become friends in the movement!!

And also, when you least expect it...some one will surprise you with their support.

I was on a call this am with a dear friend who has been a life long democrat and I almost crashed when she said…”I wish Ron Paul would hurry up and become president”. RRRRRrrrr… say what? And she said that he’s the only one that wants to end the wars. I said….”yeah, because you do know that Obama is full of crap…right?” and she said…”I know.”

So I told her how it was REALLY important for those dems and indies that feel that way to register Republican so they can help him with the Rep nomination and she said she had already changed to Rep and that she was going to spread the word around.

And I have hardly ever talked to her about Ron Paul…but she’s on my FB and obviously my posts got through to her.

Don’t ever underestimate what we are doing people. There are so many dems, reps and indies that are ready to support him but they don’t know the details so keep on spreading the word!

Monica