Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County Message Board › NO TIME FOR GAMES. DOOR TO DOOR IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE TOOL WE HAVE!

NO TIME FOR GAMES. DOOR TO DOOR IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE TOOL WE HAVE!

Mario L.
user 24199922
San Diego, CA
Post #: 10
Walking California's 50th congressional district was the best saturday morning meetup yet. The public reception was great. People were enthusiastic and wanting to engage in dialogue about the current political situation. DEMOCRATS are not happy and while they may have been a bit hesitant to show love for Ron Paul based on his republican affiliation they were very excited to learn about Mike's status as an INDEPENDENT and nearly all want DUNCAN HUNTER out!

Sign waves are fun, occupying grocery stores is as well, but DOOR TO DOOR is the key. This takes a lot of energy and courage and the people at the door know this. I am TOTALLY convinced now that Door to Door is the most effective way to get the word out. Mike had a list of the Voters Registration, which included the household name and party affiliation. This was very helpful in breaking the ICE and making that HUMAN connection.

Teams of two seems to be work great. Just enough hands and not INTIMIDATING. EVERYONE SHOULD JOIN US NEXT WEEKEND and EVERY ONE AFTER THAT!
A former member
Post #: 6
Mario, You're right. I have to say I had a great time too and it was very productive. Knocking on people's doors was not something I ever thought of myself doing (because of the intimidation factor). But, it was not intimidating at all. The lists and packets of prepared information really made a huge difference. It was a blast and I look forward to doing it many times more over the next couple months.

Mike just put out some tips too for walking: http://www.youtube.co...­

And I really liked that we take some time to talk about responses / role play a bit before going out. Helped knock down my nerves a bit before going.
Mario L.
user 24199922
San Diego, CA
Post #: 11
Just imagine if we got 50 people to walk the 50th district! I think that we would be able to cover most if not all of the area. With 100 people I think it would be a piece of cake! Probably do it in 1-2 months.

With just 100 people dedicated to spreading the message of liberty and freedom we could easily win Ron his delegates and give Duncan and CO. a run for their money!

The only question is WHAT IS STOPPING US?? Are their not enough of us convinced that we, as a country, are headed towards impending doom? That the dollar is on the verge of total collapse (if it hasn't already)? How much longer can we maintain a foreign policy of POLICING THE WORLD until we go totally bankrupt? How much longer until having a garden is considered terrorism? Will we end up like Greece and have to sell our sovereignty in order to get BAILED OUT..but who will bail us out?? The United Nations perhaps?

Everybody, especially parents, should be up in arms, PISSED OFF at the state of our country and the future that we are creating for the youth and unborn!

Getting 100 people to spend the day canvasing their neighborhood should not be a problem. At a time like this the getting 1000 people should not be a problem. ITS NOW OR NEVER!!