Ron Paul for President 2012 San Diego County Message Board › ACTION ALERT- SD Union-Trib Artile on GOP Race and NO mention of Ron Paul!

ACTION ALERT- SD Union-Trib Artile on GOP Race and NO mention of Ron Paul!

Kevin
user 2477685
San Diego, CA
This is outrageous.
There was an article on conservatives rejecting the "big 3" contenders in the GOP race. And no where in the article was there even a mention of Ron Paul!

All of us need to write a letter to the auther John Merelius.
The article can be viewed here: http://www.signonsand...­

and Merelius's email address is: john.marelius@uniontrib.com

Here is the email I wrote:

Dear John,

I read your article in today's U-T titled "Conservatives not cozing up to GOP's big 3".

I'm amazed that you did not include even a mention of Ron Paul anywhere in the article!

Ron Paul has been zooming in the polls and winning nearly every internet poll out there on the debates.

Ron Paul has been called "the only conservative in the race" by MSNBC's Tucker Carlson!

Ron Paul is the conservative that republicans are turning to because he does represent true conservative values- staying out of the affairs of countries overseas, and a small federal government including a huge reduction in spending and taxes.
He opposes the federal government's intrusion into our lives in every way possible.

MSNBC's Pat Buchanan said Ron Paul is "the only man who was right from the beginning on Iraq."

Have you not heard anything about Ron Paul?
Can you give me a few reasons why he would not be included in this article? I would hate to think there is some kind of media blackout going on here with Dr. Ron Paul, as what appears to be the case.

I look forward to your explanation.

Kevin Koskella
San Diego