A former member
Post #: 2
Thank you Rudy for showing me Ron Paul. I am 16, but unlike the majority my peers, I actually know about politics. Dr. Paul, is the moderate pro Constitutional candidate that I thought was impossible. I agree with his platform completely and it is the same platform that the vast majority of people I know would support. It was a huge mistake for the Republican Party to let Dr. Paul appear on the debate, because not only did he show the ineptness of the 9 others there, he opened the door to people who believe in the America that was originally planned for by the likes of Alexander Hamilton, George Washington and the other Founding Fathers who were not for the idealist farmer utopia that Jefferson supported, but for an America that protects its citizens, while still inviting legal immigrants to join. Rudy floundered on stage, and went totally against what the 9/11 Report stated. Mr. Giuliani, if you doubt the validity of the 9/11 Commision's Report, what do you actually believe happened. Other than being mayor during 9/11, what did Rudy do to improve NYC. We all know that it was Bratton that reduced crime, but when he got too popular, Rudy forced him out. Good luck forcing Ron Paul out, because it will be a long and tiring primary for your campaign.