7pm TH 6/14/12 @ Legends upstairs. (take the elevator up)
FYI, this will be a great meeting....
1. Huge Audit the Fed update.
2. First major FIJA victory with Tom Graeter telling his personal story as a juror and possibly the public defender and defendant in attendance. We're working on that. Mark Schmidter, Riaz Kahan and others will also be discussing FIJA and the final result of this exciting case.
3. Candidate for Judge Belvin Perry's job Mr. Daniel Perry will be speaking and discussing why we need one of us in that position.
4. Mr. Charlie Adkins will be discussing his candidacy for Republican State Committeeman for Orange County and the value of this position. Charlie's a liberty lover too.
5. Possible C4L Update from state leader Mark Cross.
6. There will also be an early and short break then another meeting regarding all the excitement coming up in Tampa including the Festival the weekend before.
Etc. Always fun!
Legends' website... http://www.legendsorlando.com/
PARKING: Free! After 6pm, meters do not apply on Orange Avenue and the gate to exit parking garage opens during the meeting.
ALWAYS: Always 2nd THURS @ 7pm @ Legends upstairs.
NEVER: Never any dues or new people put on the spot.
SPECIALS: $3 Yuengling drafts upstairs. Full menu @ your table.
AGENDA: 90 minutes includes welcome, special recognitions including new coordinators, brief reports on recent and upcoming events as well as points of interest and lots of time for guest speakers and we often throw in entertaining videos.