Title: Principal Software Engineer, Homeland Security Technology
Location: Natick, MA
We are working with a dynamic company in the Natick, MA area that is looking to add a Principal Engineer to its team. The company is building some very cool speech recognition technology that is being used by Homeland Security agencies and other entities.
As a Principal Engineer, you will design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software in the voice and speech analysis domain. As a senior member of the team, you will be involved with the full development life cycle.
* Search out and study research papers in the field of voice biometrics and audio signal processing
* Evaluate the research methodology, applicability, and practicality of implementation in the real world
* Conceive, design, implement, and perform experiments to determine performance/applicability of chosen algorithms
* Analyze & Present results/recommendations
* Collaborate on production architecture, design, and implementation plan
* Collaborate to integrate into the product
* Code the production implementation of the algorithm
* Integrate the algorithm into the product
* Test the full system operation for correctness
* Support deployment of the software to production environment
* You are an experienced hands-on Developer with a strong background in statistics, data classification algorithms, signal processing, and feature generation.
* You want to apply sophisticated mathematical and technical means to solve important global safety and security issues.
* You write complex SQL easily.
* You're self-directed, self-motivated, and curious.
* You love learning new things and teaching others.
* You have a passion for rolling your sleeves up and making things happen.
* You have an ownership mentality. You'll be taking your ideas from concept to launch. You wouldn't have it any other way.
* You love building a great product that you're proud enough to brag about.
* You strive to constantly improve and thrive on open and direct communication.
* You can write both prototypes and production ready code, and have excellent technical judgment about when to do each.
Reference # 6741LK
Please Apply Here: http://www.ndt.co...
Technical and Tech/Business Recruiting Since 1979