addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Sacramento Speaker & Entrepreneur Network Message Board › Speakers needed in Rocklin!

Speakers needed in Rocklin!

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi! I run the Women in business and Learning Group in Rocklin.­
This is a new small group but its growing! We are all business women and we get together to motivate and share ideas. We are looking for speakers who can share with us some tips on time management, marketing, social media, motivation, or other business expertise you may have to share. We don't charge for the meetings so we can't pay you anything. However, you may have a potential client(s) in the room! Or, if you are trying to hone your speaking skills, this is the place!
We meet every second Thursday of the month and our next meeting is March 10th at 6:30. Please send me a message if you would like to speak to the group!

Jan Mendoza
Sandra R.
user 10954142
Boca Raton, FL
Post #: 1
Hello Jan,

I would love to speak to your group as I have been looking for speaking venues when I got your email today. I love when this happens!

I am a Master Results Coach and Grief Recovery Coach. My target market is Woman Entrepreneurs who are feeling "stuck" in their life due to a death, divorce or other type of loss, and this "grief" is affecting their entire life and business. I have a step by step recipe for success to get my clients "unstuck" and moving ferociously forward towards their soul purpose and the life of their dreams.

I incorporate mind, body and soul healing techniques as well as coaching, hypnosis and NLP to achieve maximum results.

Women often overlook that grief in life could be holding them back from their true passions and purpose.

You can reach me at 916-835-0788 my cell phone.

Kind Regards,
Sandra Ruggles
Master Results Coach
Grief Recovery Coach
Certified Feng Shui Master Practitioner

Mooniek S.
user 11502109
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Jan, I am replying to your request for a speaker.
I speak about the greatest resource the business has: the business woman behind the business.
What does it take to be a great leader? How to tap into your own talents and skills, and how know that you have them so that you can be a master of time management, marketing and more?

Warmly, Mooniek Seebregts, Master Coach since 2002
A former member
Post #: 4
Thanks so much for the response! I'll be contacting each of you shortly to get you on the schedule! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 7

I would be willing to consider speaking to your group. I have several topics I speak on, so I would prefer you and your group (individual) responsible for programming decide what your members would like best. After all, it should be something that helps you attract members and newbies as well as educating existing participants, right?

I was the February speaker for the American marketing Association, Sacramento Valley Chapter. I spoke on Gen-Y. You can check out the marketing for that event at I believe. If not, let me know and I can get you some data.

Also, I have been a columnist for the Sac Business Journal for 8 years now. My monthly column is called Eyes on Business and is published on the 2nd Friday of each month. The February (11th) column was on...Generation Y! (What were the odds?) Anyway, there are 60 or so columns in there all about various aspects of business including your topics above, all of which I can speak on.

Finally, I have a couple of oldies but goodies (and favorites) I always enjoy speaking on. Their efficacy depends on the business status of the group and the member (and target member) demographics. One is on Corporate Lifecycles which is about how businesses evolve and grow, and the other is about...

'Measuring the capacity of a business to create and sustain profitable growth (in 5 minutes) using leading, non-financial indicators.' A mouthful, I know, but it's great for new business people trying to figure out what to do next in order to make their businesses as successful as possible. It is about what I call the Foundation Scorecard - If you build a solid (business) foundation, you can build an organization of any size on it.

Let me know if you're interested...and thanks for the post.

Ps. You can check out my columns by going to http://www.bizjournal...­ , putting mandelberg in the search box and searching history.
user 4639580
Roseville, CA
Post #: 19
Hi Jan,
As a woman in business I know that a little inspiration can go a long way. I would love to come in and share my story in a fun and upbeat workshop style chat. I think that in today’s market we all need to know that our vision is valued and that we have accountability partners to hold us up and push us forward. I could come in and facilitate an interactive mini workshop for your group.
In my business I help and support people who are looking for healing from body shame. But, I often use my story as a starting point to inspire women and help them build meaningful partnerships.
Would love to come in and empower your group!
Cynthia Sharp
Professional Certified Life Coach
Body Bonding Founder and Creator
Bob Q.
Folsom, CA
Post #: 4
Hi Jan,

I would be honored to speak to your growing group. I have delivered a PowerPoint presentation to over thirty groups that is best received by professional women's groups. I have written a book, "Earn It: Empower Yourself for Love" that uniquely uses basic business principles and terminology to improve relationships--from work to romance. Using this approach, even men are understanding romance! Additionally, women are given permission to receive more love by changing the perception that "good little girls are supposed to give and give and give without expecting anything in return." Love is an investment, from which we are all allowed to receive a fair and reasonable return on investment--no more, no less. Your members should not take others for granted, nor should they allow themselves to be taken for granted.

I look forward to scheduling a mutually acceptable date.

Bob Quinlan