addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sacramento Area Skeptics Message Board › Yahoo Answers - Funny

Yahoo Answers - Funny

Joe F.
user 10140880
Sacramento, CA
Post #: 8
I was reading an article about funny Yahoo questions and thought this one should be shared.

Question Someone asked: How to turn a computer monitor into a mirror?

Hi. Does anyone know if it's possible to use a background that would essentially turn my computer monitor into a mirror? Scanning a mirror doesn't work.

One persons answer: This is funny on so many levels. I can't believe you attempted to scan a mirror!

Questioners answer: This answer wasn't as informative as other answers, but it made me laugh, so I had to choose it as the best answer.

Anyway, it seems like it may be possible, maybe not now, but with future monitors.

No, I don't want to just look at myself. I just want a really funky background for my screen.
Shane
user 4340353
Harwood, MD
Post #: 11
Yahoo answers is a source for a lot of good laughs. I was reading one not to long ago where a guy was looking for a spell or or potion that would turn him into a mermaid. There were two things about it that made me laugh, one, in reading it I think the guy was serious, two, even if he wasn't some of the commenter s treated it as legit. Good Times.

The scary thing is when people go on there asking medical advice. Yahoo shouldn't allow that.
A former member
Post #: 6
How about you just put a picture of yourself looking into the camera on your monitor. It won't really be a mirror, but you won't know it.
Al