align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › St. Patrick's Day 10K, 2 & 4 Mile Run/walk and BEER

St. Patrick's Day 10K, 2 & 4 Mile Run/walk and BEER

Kazuko
user 3048047
San Diego, CA
Post #: 8
Hi,

A couple of my friends and I've just signed up for St. Patrick's Day 10K, 2 & 4 Mile Run/walk on Saturday March 15, 2008 in Mission Bay Park San Diego, 7:30am:
http://www.kathyloper...­

That's NOT a typical race, people wear Irish costume and run, and then there's BEER after the race! The sponsors are Ballast Point, Stone and Karl Strauss this year! I'm sure they provide good beer.. Drinking beer after running 8:30am is actually GREAT! : ) If anyone is up for it, let me know. Probably we can meet up at the goal line and enjoy beer together!

Kazuko
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Kazuko -

This sounds like a lot of fun! I have been running lately and think I could go for 4 (albeit slow) miles. I'd love to meet up with you and do this! If you want to get together sometime to before too, let me know.

Talk to you soon!
Gwen
Kazuko
user 3048047
San Diego, CA
Post #: 9
Hi Gwen,

Yes, the race should be a lot of fun. I'll e-mail you my contact info also.

Thank you and see you soon!

Kazuko
Jennifer
jgtcpa
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
Hi Kazuko,

I was already signed up to do this 4-miler with a couple friends. We'll look for you after the run/walk and have some beer! It sounds like it should be a lot of fun. Send me your contact info so we can plan how to meet.

Thanks!

Jennifer
Kazuko
user 3048047
San Diego, CA
Post #: 10
Hi Jennifer,

Cool, I signed up to do 4miles too. I'll e-mail my contact info. Running and good beer, I'm excited! : )

Kazuko
A former member
Post #: 5
Awesome - well I am looking forward to meeting you guys. I am going to try to make it to the Solana Beach event on Thursday and meet you in person Kazuko. Jennifer will you be there too?
I think this will be fun!!! Now to practice a bit : ).
Kazuko
user 3048047
San Diego, CA
Post #: 12
Hi Gwen,

Yes, I'll be at Pizza Port tomorrow! I like their beer, good practice for Saturday, yay! : )
See you tomorrow!

Kazuko
A former member
Post #: 6
Great! Unfortunately it looks like I won't make the run as I have a freind coming into town at the last minute - BUT I will be there tonight and look forward to meeting with you!

Thanks,
Gwen