|Sent on:||Sunday, June 24, 2012 6:28 PM|
Hello Theatre Lovers!
Thanks to everyone who was at the Blood and Gifts meetup on Friday! What a fun pre-show meetup and stellar production. I found the play to be amazing and intense with a well written script, powerful performances, excellent direction and staging. I do wish I had thought to schedule a post-show meetup, however. I would have liked to have discussed the play afterwards. Because of this, I am going to schedule both pre and post show meetups whenever possible. This includes on Saturday night!
I hope you can join me for the San Diego Musical Theater production of RENT at the Birch North Park Theatre, this Saturday, June 30 at 8:00 pm. We will be meeting at 7:00 pm at the West Coast Tavern, which adjoins the theatre. I will have a meetup sign for those that haven't met me yet. I will be going back to the Tavern after the show for a post show discussion and meetup for those that are able to join me. Below is ticket information and a link to the meetup details.
SDMT is giving our group 15% off any ticket we purchase with the meetup discount code. You and your guests can sit wherever you want and receive this discount. Future discounts with SDMT will be based on how many group members come to RENT. The more people that buy tickets with our meetup code, the bigger the discount for future shows.
I will be sitting in seat P7 if you want to try and get seats together. The seats around mine are all odd numbered, i.e. 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, etc. The seats beginning with "2" are even numbered seats.
Ticket prices are all inclusive. No ticket fees if you pick them up at the box office. There is a $2 fee if you have them mailed to you.
Here are the steps to get tickets:
2) Enter how many tickets you want.
3) OK to split tickets? Select NO if you want all of your seats to be grouped together.
4) Select show date of Saturday, June 30 at 8:00 pm.
5) meetup - all one word, all lower case is our code. Enter meetup in Promotional Code box surrounded by yellow then click CONTINUE
6) The last row of ticket options is for our group. Select what section of tickets you want by clicking A, B or C at the top of the columns. Section D is not an option with the discount, but if you want to save a dollar you can get section D. You just have to go back out and not enter our meetup code.
7) Select your aisle preference and click CONTINUE.
8) Choose delivery method. No charge for box office pick up.
9) Click ADD TO CART and proceed to check out.
Feel free to send me an email or post on our meetup page if you have questions or comments. Hope to see you Saturday for the pre/post meetups and for the popular Broadway musical, RENT!