The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › Travesties SUNDAY * A Midsummer Night's Dream WEDNESDAY * FREE Acting Class

Travesties SUNDAY * A Midsummer Night's Dream WEDNESDAY * FREE Acting Class * AND MORE!

Sindi
user 4167657
Beaverton, OR
Hello Theatre Lovers!
Don't forget to get your tickets for A Midsummer Night's Dream for THIS WEDNESDAY AT 7:00 PM at The Old Globe's outdoor theatre in Balboa Park! It's a weeknight... parking will be easier!
For those that weren't able to join us for the fast moving, fast talking, intelligent and laugh out loud funny play, Travesties, I have good news! I talked to a staff member in the box office tonight and he said they would extend the special they offered us on Saturday for Sunday night's performance. It's $20 per seat, for any seat in the theatre. They are unable to waive the handling fee, but $20 + nominal fee, for any seat in the house is a great deal! You do need to mention you are with the Theatre Meetup group when you call or walk up to the box office on Sunday to get the discount.
619-337-1525
TRAVESTIES
(NOT A HOSTED/OFFICIAL MEETUP)
Sunday, September 22 at 7:00 PM

Stop by or call the Cygnet Theatre box office for $20 tickets for any seat in the theatre on a Sunday night! Mention you are with the Meetup group. Additional ticketing fees will apply to your order.
Call the Cygnet Theatre box office at (619) 337-1525
Open from 12 noon - showtime at 7:00 PM on Sunday
You can visit the box office at the theatre to purchase tickets at the address below.
Old Town Theatre
4040 Twiggs St.
San Diego, CA 92110

Although no discounted seats are available, you may also be interested in attending,
THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST

Travesties and The Importance of Being Ernest have the same cast with alternating shows.

TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE!
A Midsummer Night's Dream
The Old Globe's Outdoor Theatre
THIS WEDNESDAY, September 25 at 7:00 PM
Pre-show Meetup in courtyard by pub from 6:00 - 6:45 PM
http://www.meetup.com/san-diego-theatre/events/134152542/­
Regardless of how warm it is during the day Wednesday, bring a jacket, sweater or something warm to wear in the chilly evening air. A group member even suggested a blanket!

FREE ACTING CLASS FOR ALL 18 AND OLDER - THOSE 55+ ENCOURAGED TO ATTEND!
I took this class last summer. I learned a lot and had a blast! For beginners on up!
More details can be found on the San Diego Reader website at this link!

CLICK THIS LINK TO VISIT OUR MEETUP PAGE AND A LIST OF OUR UPCOMING EVENTS!

Thanks and hope to see you Wednesday or another time soon!
Take care,
Sindi