Toastmasters provide a supportive and positive learning experience, in which members are empowered to develop communication and leadership skills, resulting in greater self-confidence and personal growth. What is the typical meeting format?
- the meeting agenda includes prepared speeches, speech evaluations, and impromptu speaking section. What is the prepared speech?
- prepared speech is usually 5-7 min long, a speaker prepare the speech, basing on project in the Competent Communication manual or Advanced Communication manual. What is the speech evaluation?
- evaluation is a constructive feedback that provided by a fellow Toastmaster.
What is the level of the speakers in the club?
- our club is great for beginners as well as for advanced speakers. Advanced speakers in the club help new members to improve their skills by providing constructive and positive feedback.
How can I visit the club?
- we treat our guests with respect and courtesy. We will be happy to see every guest on our meeting.
Welcome to Saturday Sunrise Toastmasters!