Sailing Club of Washington (SCOW) Message Board › SCOW Brunch to kick off the sailing season
Volunteers are working hard to make our Re-up Brunch on March 11th a lot of fun. We're testing our fourth mimosa recipe, but for some reason we keep forgetting which amounts we agreed on. We've been working on our cooking skills, too, and by and large our cooking hardly sets off the fire alarms any more. See Details and RSVP here:
SCOW's annual Re-Up Brunch marks the official kick-off party for our sailing season. See old friends and make new contacts, become a new member or renew your membership, and register for the club's sailing classes and other upcoming events.
- Bring a dish for the buffet table -- fruits, salads, desserts or pay $10 without a dish
- Renew your membership or join for the first time
- Sign up for the awesome training classes (be there by 10 am because classes fill up fast)
- See what's on schedule for River, Bay, Racing, and Social Activities this year
- Delicious brunch Roast Beef, Ham and Egg Casseroles
- Bloody marys and mimosas, Wine, Beer, and sodas!
- Socialize, shoot pool, play ping pong, sing, eat, drink & be merry
You will be able to catch up with a lot of sailors and learn about the other fun stuff we've got planned for the year, including racing, maintenance, social events, river and bay outings, and more!
You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.