addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Diego Web Designers Message Board › Exciting Web Dev Career opportunityin SD -Interviewing NOW!!!to start Jan 9th!

Exciting Web Dev Career opportunityin SD -Interviewing NOW!!!to start Jan 9th!

A former member
Post #: 1
Contact me right away if you are interested in discussing a salary position with a compnay in San Diego! I must set up intervioews this week as they need you to start the 1st or 2nd week of January.

4-6 years of Web Development including C++, C# or ASP.Net and Database. Must have a Degree in Computer Science. Email me directly at