addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › Free Voucher and a Groupon Deal: 2 $10 movies at SIFF for $5 each

Free Voucher and a Groupon Deal: 2 $10 movies at SIFF for $5 each

Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Post #: 41
Hi everyone,

Since I now work at SIFF, I have no need for my last voucher, nor for the Groupon I purchased awhile back, good for half price off of two normally-priced SIFF tickets. I'm willing to sell the Groupon for $10, which is how much I paid for it. As for the voucher, I will be giving that away for free, but who shall I give it to? Make a good enough case for it, and it's yours!

Greg
Greg
user 10863320
Seattle, WA
Post #: 43
Correction: the SIFF Voucher is spoken for, but the Groupon Deal is still on the market. It's good until October 28th of this year, but can only be used for regular films (the ones priced at $10) at the Uptown or the Film Center. In other words, it can't be used for the Film Festival or any special events.

Anyone interested?