addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Cinema Club Message Board › Information about the "War Horse" meetup

Information about the "War Horse" meetup

George L.
user 2853731
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA

Thank you for your interest in "War Horse". We will be attending the performance on Sunday, February 17, at 6:30 pm. This will be like attending a Friday or Saturday evening performance in that the following day is one that most folks will have off to celebrate Presidents' Day. At the same time we will be able to purchase tickets at the normal Sunday evening rate which is considerably cheaper than the Friday or Saturday evening ticket prices.

I would like to place a group order on Thursday, November 1. We will get a discount as a group and get an additional discount for being early birds. What you need to do is go to the following two web sites that provide a seating plan at the Paramount Theater and the ticket prices.

http://s3.broadway.com/mediaspot/1.2876.pdf­

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/122980/4078­

Look at the ticket prices for the Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday evening shows. Please select the section where you would like to sit, then send me via PayPal the price of the seat. Please keep in mind that the group sales manager is only holding ten seats in the rear orchestra (approximately row V) and ten seats in the near front of the first mezzanine (approximately row G). These will be sold on a first come first served basis. Note: I plan to sit in the first mezzanine. You are welcome to purchase tickets in other section of the theater but I will have to contact the sales manager to determine if there are tickets still available in that section.

If I do not receive payment for ten seats by Wednesday, October 31, the prices will now be the regular group prices. Sometime after that date I will stop taking orders for group tickets keeping in mind that I need at least ten to get the special pricing. After that time you will have to obtain ticket on your own directly from the Seattle Theater Group, Seattle Rep, or (ugh) Ticketmaster. Not only will you be paying a higher price for the ticket but you will also pay the processing fee which I am picking up on the group sale.

Payment must be made by PayPal. If you have a PayPal account that is linked to your bank account you can apparently send money without paying a transaction fee. If you do not have such an account you can evidently have PayPal charge the amount to your credit card but this will be subject to a transaction fee of about 2.9%. If these options will not work please contact me to work out an alternative plan (e.g., bring a check to my home or office). My PayPal account is: kayaker@war-is-hell.com­

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
George Liu
war_horse@war-is-hell.com­
206-320-1136