addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Robert
Greetings all,
I would like to take a moment of your time to ask for your input and assistance.
My original intent when forming this group was to create a friendly environment for atheist and humanists in the area to meet.
However due to some unforeseen circumstances my attention was taken by our parent group when I was appointed to be the president.   This caused me to neglect the group here just as it was beginning to take off.  I sincerely apologize for this.
The reason I am writing you is to see if anyone would be willing to help organize the meetings.  The organizer fees are all paid for so you wouldn't be on the hook for that.  I am just looking for someone to take the reigns and help get this group off the ground.
The HNPS is offering any assistance they can give to help us out with this.
Thanks and I look forward to meeting all of you soon.

Robert Ray