Seed Academy are very pleased to invite you to our inaugural event “Startup Question Time” at Google's fantastic new Campus building on Wednesday 1st August where we have secured the main events room on the ground floor.
The event will start at 6:30pm with a few drinks and nibbles. The formal 'question time' forum will start at 7pm sharp and we will aim to finish it at about 8pm to leave enough time for general networking afterwards.
The panel will include:
- Mike Briercliffe, a well known startup mentor and investor, tech entrepreneur and social media enthusiast;
- Paul Dowling, founder and CEO of Dreamstake, the global startup online network;
- Paul Jenkinson, a startup finance expert and founder of Jenson Solutions which manages funds that invest in early stage tech businesses;
- Daniel Steeves, partner at James Caan's Hamilton Bradshaw Venture Partners and a startup and tech advisor;
- Benjamin Southworth, startup allrounder, organiser of Silicon Drinkabout and the new Deputy CEO of the Tech City Investment Organisation; and
- Leo Castellanos, Incubation and new ventures manager at the London City Incubator and chairman at the Cass Entrepreneurs Network.
The panel will be chaired by Quentin Bargate, founder of Bargate Murray law firm and an experienced arbitrator. We will announce the names of some other great panel members soon.
Topics we will aim to cover during the forum are scaling a business and building community, the impact of mobile, getting investment ready and how to attract the right investor, protecting and monetising intellectual property, structuring a business for fast growth and finding and developing collaborative opportunities.
We want the forum to be as lively as possible with a high level of audience participation (including virtual involvement). If you have any burning questions that you want to put to the panel and audience please let us know beforehand by email/message so that we know to pick you out of the audience.
Please tell anyone you know who might be interested about the event and encourage them to sign up as there is capacity for 130 people in the space we have. Participants should make some great connections, get some valuable insight and knowledge and generally enjoy a fun and entertaining evening at a great venue.
A small £10 charge, either paid before through meetup.com or payable on the door, will be levied to cover the cost of the event and some light refreshments!
We really hope you can join us!
Please RSVP online at: http://www.meetup.com/seedacademy/
You can also find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moneygrowsonseeds
Event Address: Google Campus, 4-5 Bonhill Street, London, EC2A 4BX