Sewing with Style Message Board › New Meetup: Clone Yourself Dressform Meetup

New Meetup: Clone Yourself Dressform Meetup

Shauna S.
tumbleweedtucson
Tucson, AZ
Announcing a new Meetup for Sewing with Style!

What: Clone Yourself Dressform Meetup

When: April 25, 2009 12:00 PM

Price: $110.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: So the dates are set. We'll make up the forms on the weekend of April 25th from 12:00 to 6:00 on both Saturday and Sunday. I'll provide everything you need including the stand base and pole. All you will need to bring is yourself and be wearing a pair of underwear and a bra that you aren't afraid of destroying. I try not to cut them off, but it really is difficult to see inside the form when I am removing it from you. It's only happened twice, but it can happen. I can't cut skin, because I'll be using surgical scissors (which you get to keep).

Like I said, there is only room for 4. I hope this goes smoothly. I have set up payment through PayPal but it doesn't require you to pay in order to RSVP. If you want to participate and the RSVP list is already full, sign up anyways because there is a waiting list and I'll just move on down the line. If you end up on the waiting list, don't pay unless I contact you and tell you that you are in.

Thanks for the idea and watch out for the next scheduled meetup coming soon!

Shauna

Learn more here:
http://sewing.meetup....­