Announcing a new Meetup for Under 40 BAAAG (Bay Area Asian Activities Group)!
What: BAAAG goes to the slopes: Saturday Day Trip to Kirkwood [Restricted to @@+]
When: Saturday, February 20,[masked]:00 AM
SF Pick-up Location
San Francisco, CA 94103
Hurry, buses sell out fast!
Members with two or more @@ (attended at least 2 BAAAG events) will be able to join.
We will be riding with Bay Area Ski Bus/ Snowbomb. There are other pick-up locations. Look up one near your city if it's not San Francisco. Please be there 15 minutes early, so you can load your equipment on the bus and find a seat. The bus will leave on-time and will not wait. There are plenty of street parking around the pick-up location. Please let me know in advance if you plan to take ski or snowboard lessons, so I know many will be taking lessons. Lessons will begin at 10:00am. You will have access to lift chairs 7 and 9. Note: I will not be taking lessons.Lunch:
At 12:30pm, we will have lunch at Timber Creek. It is near the bunny slopes and rental equipment place. Give me a call if you don't see us.
Note: If you will be riding the bus from the South Bay, you will not be on the same bus as the people riding from SF and East Bay. I believe that people riding from Oakland and SF will be on the same bus. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact Bay Area Ski Bus at[masked]-4386. Cynthia and I both have rode with them. We both had a great experience with them. It's a lot of fun. See you all at the slopes.
- Bus and Ticket $95.00
- Bus, Ticket and Ski Rental $125.00
- Bus, Ticket and Ski Lesson $140.00
- Bus and Beginner's Ski Package $140.00
- Bus, Ticket and Snowboard Rental $130.00
- Bus, Ticket and Snowboard Lesson $140.00
- Bus and Beginner's Snowboard Package $140.00
- Bus Only $55.00
Purchase your tickets with snowbomb to get a better deal:https://new.recreation4fun.com/snowbomb/index.cfm?Fuseaction=TripDetail&ID=1255Please purchase tickets by Friday, Feb. 12th to ensure that you will get a seat. Tickets sells fast!
Please note that you have purchase your ticket in the comment box when you get your ticket.
Why ride the bus?
- Catch some Z's on the ride up!
- Enjoy breakfast on bus (muffins, bagels, juice and other drinks)
- Red Bull & Zola Acai!
- Lift Tickets as you arrive! (no waiting at the ticket booth)
- Hot cocoa, drinks & snacks back at bus (last time I got free beer)
- Watch movies on ride home (usually 2 movies, you get to vote)
This is the ski resort main page: http://www.kirkwood.com/
* Hop on ski bus between 4-5:30am depending on your location
* You sleep - until 7:30am
* Enjoy continental breakfast while watching a ski flick
* Arrive at the slopes - 8:15-9:00am (good weather)
* Ski or ride until 3:30 or 4:00pm
* Back to the bus between 3:30 and 4:15pm for hot coco, cookies & more
* Depart at 4:30pm
* Movie or sleep on the way home - 4:30 to 6:15pm
* Dinner stop - 6:15 to 6:45pm (pick up food and bring on the bus)
* Second feature - 6:45 to 8:30 pm
* Home sweet home - 8:30-9:45pm
Cynthia is the official host for this event. Thanks for organizing, Cynthia!
Please check bayareaskibus.com for exact pick-up time. The times will be posted sometime during that week.
Learn more here:http://www.meetup.com/Under40BAAAG/calendar/12409559/