We've got a bunch of great stuff to play this month!
1) Emily Short has released a new AI-based interactive fiction system for iOS called Versu. I'll bring an iPad with a VGA adapter and we'll see if we can get it to display over the projector. http://www.versu.com/
Some of our regulars have released new games since the last time we all met. (Buy these games!)
2) JP LeBreton at Double Fine has helped design The Cave, a new comedy graphical adventure game with optional multiplayer. http://thecavegame.com/
3) Keith Nemitz at Mousechief has released a paid beta for "7 Grand Steps," which has been nominated for an IGF Nuovo award. 7 Grand Steps is a casual game with multiple-choice IF interludes, tracing the dynasty of a single family starting into the Bronze Age and onward as technology and society develops. http://email@example.com/7GS/by_Mousechief.html
Finally, there are at least two new games for Twine, as part of the ongoing "Twine Revolution."
4) Christine Love has released a Western, "Even Cowgirls Bleed." (Love is the author of Digital: A Love Story and Analogue: A Hate Story.) http://scoutshonour.com/cowgirl/
5) Zoe Quinn's "Depression Quest" is Twine-based IF where you play as someone living with depression. Critics say that this is not a fun game, but an important one. http://www.depressionquest.com/
As usual, please RSVP so we can plan how much food to get.