SF Photography Lovers! Message Board › Details for tomorrow! These waterfalls are beautiful!!

Details for tomorrow! These waterfalls are beautiful!!

Steve
user 18826941
Group Organizer
Boston, MA
Hey Everyone,

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. I was at the trail today and it is an awesome hike! The weather report looks good with only a small chance of rain in the afternoon. Even if its cloudy (which is was part of the day today) it was really beautiful.

Reminders:

MEET NO LATER THAN 10:15 AM. There is a 10 minute grace period but we will be leaving after that.

MEETING PLACE AND CARPOOL: Larkspur Landing in front of the 24 hour fitness.

CARPOOL!!! There is limited parking at the hike point so we will only be taking 10-12 cars and thus carpooling from here. The place we are going is VERY difficult to find on your own so no reason to meet us there. We all meet at Larkspur Landing and will go together.

LENGTH OF DAY: Plan on finishing the first hike between 3-3:30 (THIS DEPENDS ON THE GROUP--WE DO NOT RUSH). The second waterfall hike is optional and will be about 1.5 hours long. If you know you will not do the second waterfall please make sure you get in a car with people with the same plan! I'll help organize this in the morning.

WHAT TO WEAR: Jeans, Hiking shoes or sneakers, t-shirt or long sleeve shirt, light jacket.

HIKE LEVEL: 4 Miles Moderate hike (some steep parts but really not too bad). Second hike is 2 miles Max.

PAYMENT (25.00): CASH OR Credit/Debit--(1.00 fee for Credit/Debit)

Included: Water, drinks, wine, snacks, trail mix, guides, etc.

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR RSVPS ASAP IF YOU CAN NO LONGER COME!

Any questions let me know!

Best,

Steve
Club Organizer
978 479 4527