addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

ESTE San Francisco-San Jose Bay Area Traders/Investors Group Message Board › Why DJIA30 Could Break 14,198

Why DJIA30 Could Break 14,198

Reynaldo S.
user 8314278
Group Organizer
Mountain View, CA
Dear Member,

Since 2009, I have been bullish with the markets and members who attended my meetings can vouch for that.  If you followed and took action based on the strategies I have showed you, congratulations.  A few days ago, I sent out an email regarding my forecast for the week.  So far so good.

Click here to watch the short video why DJIA30 could break 14,198.

Also, it was a great start for the "Trader Dojo" program.  One member who attended today got a lot of invaluable information from a psychological and technical perspective.  Never ever trade on your own again and I look forward to seeing you in the dojo one of these days.

Part 3 of "The Ultimate Trader" will be on March 13.  We are going to discuss the foundation of Technical Analysis and how to buy and sell at wholesale price.  Make sure to register by clicking here.

Lastly, try some of our educational plans like "The Action Taker" and "Trade Alerts"  for $1 for the month of March.  CLICK HERE for more information.

Take care and till next time, happy trading!

Best wishes,

Reynaldo Soriano - Peak Performance Trader Coach

Author - "Why You Could Be Destined To Fail In Trading and How You Can Avoid It!"

www.estetrader.com

"Learn To Be a Better Trader!"