align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

San Fernando Valley Video Game Players Message Board › Hello from a girl gamer!

Hello from a girl gamer!

Sarah
dmbetc
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Hello everyone! My name is Sarah and I just recently moved to the Los Angeles area from NY state. Pretty crazy, I know. I need to meet some new people and gaming has always been a passion of mine. Back in NY, my friends and I would typically play video games and board games all night long so this seems like the perfect start for me.

Currently, I own an XBox360 and a WiiU but enjoy games across all platforms. I like trying out new games, my favorite genre would be FPS or RPG's. I am also a huge World of Warcraft player, if anyone would like to play together, let me know!

Are there ever any females at the meet ups? (Doesn't matter either way, just curious!)

- Sarah
Gamertag: joy for two
Steve
apota4u
Agoura Hills, CA
Post #: 61
Hi Sarah, nice to meet you. Welcome to the group. We are having a meetup tonight in Northridge. We are playing video games & board games. It starts at 7pm and we normally play until about 5am. I hope you can make it.

Also, click on the thread below. It lists our gaming meetup facebook pages & a list of member's gamertags, etc.

http://www.meetup.com...­

During the summer I normally have BBQs at my house and we play video games and board games too. I will probably start those towards the end of July and have them all summer long. Also TJ is working on doing other meetups hopefully starting in July.

Tonight we are trying the video games & board games thing for the first time, so we'll see how it works out.

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions. ....Steve